Competitions Manager – Basketball
Darwin Basketball Association is looking for an experienced professional to work in a large and growing basketball association managing the junior and senior basketball competitions.
An excellent opportunity exists for an experienced administrator in a fast moving, 5 court, 7 day per week basketball association.
We are looking for someone with preferably at least 1-2 years’ experience to manage our thriving domestic competitions.
The role will suit someone who is well organised, is a great communicator, shows initiative, prides themselves on excellent customer service and has the ability to work in an effective team environment.
Key Responsibilities will include: –
- Grading and classifying domestic competitions seasons and finals games for both senior and junior competitions
- Structuring court plans and bookings along with required administration
- Communicate with domestic clubs and senior teams regarding registrations, payments, unplayed games
- To liaise and meet with DBA clubs to effectively meet their requirements and needs
- SportsTG and Stadium Scoring administration
- Any other duties as determined by the Executive Officer
- You will also be required to promote DBA camps and various programs, assist with general customer service and other DBA events.
- Strong customer service orientation
- Excellent administrative skills
- Well organised
- Capacity to work flexible hours
- Ability to work independently and as part of a motivated and professional team
- High standard of computer and written skills
- Basketball and sports administration knowledge
- Working with Children Check (Blue Card)
- Relevant tertiary qualification (preferred but not essential)
- Vehicle drivers’ licence
– Neat and tidy presentation
– Ability to address the above job description
Apply to: Please email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by the close of business, 5pm, on Friday 30th July 2022. Remuneration will be commensurate to the experience and ability of the successful applicant.
- Working with Children / Working with Vulnerable People Check
- Drivers Licence
17th of October