- Looking to give back to the sport of basketball?
- Looking to smarten up your on-court game?
- Just want to earn a little more pocket money?
Step 2: Register as a referee online at Darwin Basketball Association
- Register as a referee via GameDay here
Capturing your information helps DBA to provide the best possible experience to you as referees, including but not limited to:
- Helping DBA to plan more exciting training and accreditation opportunities
- Helping DBA to plan more pathway opportunities including attending national championships and representative events as referees
- Helping DBA to identify potential leaders and providing them with the opportunity to display and grow their leadership skills
Step 3: Attend referee training
- Join us in the Upstairs Mezzanine (above Court 1) at 8am on Saturdays for your first week of Referee Training!
Note: Referee training follows the same schedule as the basketball competitions, when there are breaks in our basketball competitions, there are breaks in our referee training (unless advised otherwise by your referee coordinator)
If you have any further questions please contact us
- Email our Referee Coordinators, via: email@example.com
- Call Darwin Basketball Association’s office on 8945 4666
- Come and visit us at 220 Abala Road, Marrara, Monday-Friday 9am-5pm in the DBA office
- Come and visit us at 220 Abala Road, Marrara, Saturday from 8am in the Upstairs Mezzanine (above Court 1) and say hello to our Referee Coordinators
If you have any questions in regards to referee Working with Children Check’s please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions in regard to referee payments after refereeing a game please email email@example.com
Referee Room Safe Use Policy