Term 4 2022 Junior Programs
Due to the public holidays and unforeseen circumstances that caused disruptions to our Term 3 programs. we have made the decision to run 9 x week programs in Term 4 at NO additional cost. (The regular term is 8 weeks). Thank you for your patience and look forward to seeing you at our Junior programs in Term 4!
Baller Bubs (2 to 4 year olds)
Baller Bubs is a program for 2-to-4-year-olds that focusses on development of social skills and gross motor skills in a safe and healthy environment. The session information is as follows:
- Starting 12th October, ending 7th December
- Every Wednesday Afternoons
- 9 Week Program
- 3.45pm – 4.30pm (45 mins)
- $100 for 9 weeks
- Location: Darwin Basketball Stadium, Marrara
- Register Now:https://membership.mygameday.app/regoform.cgi?formID=98224
Aussie Hoops (5 to 8 year olds) / Wheelchair Aussie Hoops (6 to 14 year olds)Aussie Hoops is Basketball Australia’s official junior game development program for 5–8-year-olds and their families. It is a national program which provides an environment where children of all abilities can achieve on the court and reap the rewards of skill development, enhanced self-esteem, social co-operation, and grassroots sports participation. Put simply, Aussie Hoops introduces children to basketball in a structured and accredited environment that connects our game at the grassroots through to the elite level. Aussie Hoops is all about participation and fun! Which Session Do I Choose?
- The Beginner session the recommended program for children aged (6-14). The program is open for children with a disability, as well as abled bodied participants that want to try something different. This program runs Monday 3.30pm – 4.30pm.
- on is the recommended program for children aged (5-6). This program is aimed at teaching those children who have played very little or no basketball the basics of the sport. This program runs Monday 3.45pm – 4.30pm.
- The Rookie session is the recommended program for children aged (7-8). This program is aimed at teaching children who have a basic understanding of the sport and have done the starter sessions 2-4 times. This program runs Monday 4:45pm – 5:30pm.
- The Both session is the recommended program for children aged (5-8). The coach tailors the program based on the registrations that come in. The programs runs on Wednesday 3:45pm – 4:30pm and Saturday 7:45am – 8.30am.
- The Wheelchair session is
Dates: Starting Week of 10th October and finishing week of 5th December
Cost: New Participants – $100 (Includes Participant Pack) Returning Participants – $75
Location: Darwin Basketball Stadium, Marrara
Register Now for the wheelchair session: https://membership.mygameday.app/regoform.cgi?formID=89953
Super 8’s (2022 Championship Season) (7 to 9 year olds) – HALF SEASON REGO LIVEDBA is also offering a beginners league called Super 8’s which is aimed at children who have progressed through Aussie Hoops and are ready to begin playing games. This competition will consist of two teams of 5 playing each other on a half court with lowered rings (sideline to sideline). Teams will be sorted each week and given reversible singlets which will be returned and washed by the DBA weekly. When: Saturday 7:45am – 8:45am. Dates: 15th October to 10th Dec 2022 Cost: $50 + $5/Game Ticket every week Location: Darwin Basketball Stadium, Marrara Follow the link to register: Super 8’s Registration
- Email us your sport voucher at – email@example.com
- Contact us if you have any queries: 08 8945 4666